Do you need help?
Please consult the following resources:
- Call 911 if it is an urgent situation
- Call 811 Info-Santé call number if non-urgent health issue and need quick advice
- Kids Help Phone https://kidshelpphone.ca, or by phone 1-800-668-6868
Association québécoise de prévention du suicide website: aqps.info
Call 1-866-APPELLE (1-866-277-3553) in case of suicidal ideations
Teljeunes website: teljeunes.com
Call TEL-JEUNES 1-800-263-2266 or by text messages (514-600-1002)
For parents and caregivers, call TEL-JEUNES 1-800-263-2266
Show up at the nearest E.R. Department in case of an urgent need 24h-7 days a week
- Canadian Association For Suicide Prevention https://suicideprevention.ca/
- Canadian Mental Health Association https://cmha.ca/
These services are confidential and free.